Mylivn - Your Lifestyle Social Network
Who we are
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking for new talents.
Join us on our mission to transform social media!
- Design pixel perfect interfaces, interactive prototypes and production ready components for apps and webpages.
- Understand and apply user-centric design methodologies.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Development of a unique and recognizable overall appearance for all our products.
- Update designs using collaborative feedback to refine the user experience.
- Designing wireframes and mockups of new features.
- Propose solutions to solve design/user experience challenges.
- 3+ years of experience in a user-centric application and interaction design.
- Experts in using industry-standard design tools (eg. Invision, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Mockups etc.).
- Ability to create prototypes (eg. inVision, Marvel, etc.).
- Experience in wireframe and interface design across multiple channels (desktop, mobile and web).
- Strong sense of workflow and user interaction.
- Proven UX design capabilities with a strong referential portfolio.
- Ability to solve complicated UX topics and create high-quality imagery from concept development to execution.
- Familiar with Git, HTML, CSS.
- Good communication skills in English.
What we offer
- A modern, open-plan office in the heart of a thriving business district in Munich
- Small, well-structured teams with international colleagues
- Non-hierarchical structure and a fast decision-making process
- The opportunity to take part in developing a new social network
- Barbeque parties on our rooftop terrace
- A chill zone with a PlayStation, books and free drinks