Mylivn - Your Lifestyle Social Network
Who we are
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking for new talents.
Come Join us on our mission to transform social media!
- 3+ years of experience in QA with manual and automated tests.
- You have a thorough understanding of QA principles, tools and techniques and have solid experience in a similar role.
You have very good understanding of automation principles and experience of automated regression testing with:
- CI/CD (Gitlab)
- Appium / Android, iOS
- You are experienced in Compatibility Testing, incorporating different browsers, platforms and devices (Android and iOS).
- You have good understanding of security concepts in web application, how to test application against different types of security threats.
- You have Excellent communication skills
- You perform exploratory and experience-based testing of new features.
- You refine user stories, acceptance criteria, and examples of use cases.
- You clearly describe reproducible defects and problem scenarios.
- Collaborate with a team around you and help in its development processes early on.
- Join in with cross-functional teams to define, design and build new features.
- Collaboration with QA team sharing knowledge and innovative ideas.
- You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency.
Nice to have
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation certification.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence with Scrum projects.
- Experience with Unix shell.
- Knowledge of any DevOps tools and methodology.
- Knowledge of Maven/Postman/JMeter/Docker
At mylivn we are fast paced and highly motivated. We want to become the best this world has to offer, and we want to do it with other like-minded team members. Our different backgrounds offer a unique opportunity to interact with cultures and capture creative ideas in a new way. mylivn is made up by an exciting and talented team from around the world.
- A Modern, open-plan office in the heart of a thriving business district in Munich
- Non-hierarchical structure and a fast decision-making process
- Hardware of your choice
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Opportunity to take part in shaping Mylivn and have a direct impact in developing a new social network
- Barbeque parties on our rooftop terrace
- A chill zone with playstation and free drinks
If you are a fun individual who wants to join us for the ride, then please get in contact. Don’t miss this chance to leave your footprint on one of Europe’s fastest growing startup.