Mylivn - Your Lifestyle Social Network
Who we are
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking for new talents.
Join us on our mission to transform social media!
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs.
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs and initiatives.
- Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials.
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits.
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand.
- Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels.
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures.
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign.
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, etc.
- Produce content for various speeches, events, hearings, etc.
- Previous working experience as Public Relations Specialist for minimum of 3 years.
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field.
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- Attention to detail.
What we offer
- A modern, open-plan office in the heart of a thriving business district in Munich
- Small, well-structured teams with international colleagues
- Non-hierarchical structure and a fast decision-making process
- The opportunity to take part in developing a new social network
- Barbeque parties on our rooftop terrace
- A chill zone with a PlayStation, books and free drinks