Mylivn - Your Lifestyle Social Network
Who we are
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking for new talents.
Join us on our mission to transform social media!
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Successfully completed training, ideally with a degree in Business Administration.
- Several years of relevant work experience desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Very good German and English spoken and written.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- A modern, open-plan office in the heart of a thriving business district in Munich
- Small, well-structured teams with international colleagues
- Non-hierarchical structure and a fast decision-making process
- The opportunity to take part in developing a new social network
- Barbeque parties on our rooftop terrace
- A chill zone with a PlayStation, books and free drinks