Mylivn - Your Lifestyle Social Network
Who we are
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking for new talents.
Join us on our mission to transform social media!
- Build new features and improve existing ones for our iPhone app.
- Collaborate with a team around you and help in its development processes early on.
- Join in with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- A chance to enrich our team with your knowledge and your innovative ideas.
- You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency.
- 4+ years of iOS development experience.
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store.
- You have a deep knowledge of the iOS platform.
- You have a good understanding of Objective-C.
- You are familiar with Swift.
- You can write an efficient UI code as well as work with complex data structures and algorithms.
- You understand UIKit, Core Animation, CoreData, GCD & Networking.
- You know your tools and you’re not afraid to use them (e.g., Fastlane, CocoaPods, iOS frameworks, etc.)
- You are familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines.
- You like to learn about new technologies and trends.
- You have a decent level of English, can read technical documentation and communicate easily with your colleagues.
- You always do your best to deliver your code on time and achieve the best quality and you are never satisfied until your task is done.
- You prefer reading and understanding documentation rather than the first upvoted answer on Stack Overflow.
Nice to have
- Experience with reactive patterns.
What we offer
- A modern, open-plan office in the heart of a thriving business district in Munich
- Small, well-structured teams with international colleagues
- Non-hierarchical structure and a fast decision-making process
- The opportunity to take part in developing a new social network
- Barbeque parties on our rooftop terrace
- A chill zone with a PlayStation, books and free drinks