Mylivn - Your Lifestyle Social Network
Who we are
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking for new talents.
Join us on our mission to transform social media!
Our main technologies stack includes react, redux, typescript, css-modules, node, fastify. We support more than 20 languages and use our own i18n-engine implementation for that. All our services are deployed as Docker containers using Gitlab CI.
- Strong experience in any modern reactive framework (React, Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Experience in building a responsive semantic layout.
- Understanding of security concepts in web application, how to handle different types of security threats.
- Experience debugging and profiling across multiple browsers and mobile devices.
- A keen interest in optimizing the speed and performance of client-side web apps.
- Great team spirit and communication skills.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Write clean maintainable code.
- Build new features and improve existing ones and help in the development process early on.
- Join in with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- A chance to enrich our team with your knowledge and innovative ideas.
- You continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency.
Nice to have
- Experience with Typescript
- Interest in functional reactive programming.
- Experience with continuous deployment.
At mylivn we are fast paced and highly motivated. We want to become the best this world has to offer, and we want to do it with other like-minded team members. Our different backgrounds offer a unique opportunity to interact with cultures and capture creative ideas in a new way. mylivn is made up by an exciting and talented team from around the world.
- A Modern, open-plan office in the heart of a thriving business district in Munich
- Non-hierarchical structure and a fast decision-making process
- Hardware of your choice
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Opportunity to take part in shaping Mylivn and have a direct impact in developing a new social network
- Barbeque parties on our rooftop terrace
- A chill zone with playstation and free drinks
If you are a fun individual who wants to join us for the ride, then please get in contact. Don’t miss this chance to leave your footprint on one of Europe’s fastest growing startup.