Mylivn - Your Lifestyle Social Network
Who we are
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking for new talents.
Join us on our mission to transform social media!
We have a React written web application with Node.js server side rendering. For the communications with backend services we use REST API and WebSocket. The application build is deployed as a Docker container. We keep the codebase clear and use Eslint and Prettier pre commit hooks.
Technologies we use:
- React, Redux with redux-thunk, RxJS
- Server side rendering with Express.js
- Sass, PostCSS, Autoprefixer
- Jest with enzyme, Cypress
- Gitlab CI
- Strong experience in React, deep understanding of a framework structure and Redux workflow.
- Knowledge of functional programming principles.
- Experience in building a responsive semantic layout.
- Understanding of security concepts in web application, how to handle different types of security threats.
- Experience debugging and profiling across multiple browsers and mobile devices.
- A keen interest in optimizing the speed and performance of client side web apps.
- Great team spirit and communication skills.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Write clean maintainable code.
- Build new features and improve existing ones and help in the development process early on.
- Join in with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- A chance to enrich our team with your knowledge and innovative ideas.
- You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency.
Nice to have
- Interest in functional reactive programming.
- Experience with continious deployment.
- Prior experience working for a consumer Internet company.
What we offer
- A modern, open-plan office in the heart of a thriving business district in Munich
- Small, well-structured teams with international colleagues
- Non-hierarchical structure and a fast decision-making process
- The opportunity to take part in developing a new social network
- Barbeque parties on our rooftop terrace
- A chill zone with a PlayStation, books and free drinks