Mylivn - Your Lifestyle Social Network
Who we are
Mylivn is a social network for modern creative minds with multiple passions. Our mission is to inspire genuine creativity and authentic connections. We have a team of enthusiastic and creative doers from all over the world, and we’re always looking for new talents.
Join us on our mission to transform social media!
- 4+ years of Android development experience.
- You have published one or more Android apps in the play store.
- You have a deep knowledge of the Android platform.
- You know the Layered Architecture Pattern (Clean Architecture).
- You have a good understanding of Java and Kotlin and are familiar with Kotlin and RxJava.
- You can write an efficient UI code as well as work with complex data structures and algorithms.
- You have experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs.
- Build new features and improve existing ones for our Android app and help in the development process early on.
- Join in with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- A chance to enrich our team with your knowledge and innovative ideas.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency.
- You like to learn about new technologies and trends.
- You have a decent level of English, can read technical documentation and communicate easily with colleagues.
Nice to have
- Hands on experience with processing images, adding effects and user input.
- You have implemented complex data flows, consistency negotiation protocols with backend and asynchronous messaging communication.
- You were curious enough to try Kotlin.
- You always do your best to deliver your code on time and achieve the best quality and you are never satisfied until your task is done.
- You prefer reading and understanding documentation rather than the first upvoted answer on Stack Overflow.
What we offer
- A modern, open-plan office in the heart of a thriving business district in Munich
- Small, well-structured teams with international colleagues
- Non-hierarchical structure and a fast decision-making process
- The opportunity to take part in developing a new social network
- Barbeque parties on our rooftop terrace
- A chill zone with a PlayStation, books and free drinks